How do I apply?

If you you would like to request an Education, Health and Care assessment of your child, you can do so by using the Staffordshire EHC Hub link. If it is the first time you have used the Hub, you will need to click on the Information About EHC button to open up a blank online form.

Full information abut the Hub can be found on the  Staffordshire EHC Hub flyer 85KB