Here at Staffordshire Information Advice and Support Service, we provide confidential (we don’t discuss your issues with anyone else) help to young people about issues relating to their education, health and social care.
This might include:
- Providing information, advice and support about what might be available to you in your learning environment.
- Helping you through the education, health and care assessment process.
- Helping you prepare for the annual review of your education health and care plan.
- Telling you about activities or support groups in your area.
- Signposting you to other services that might be able to help you.
- Making a complaint.
Staffordshire Local Offer
The Staffordshire Local Offer is an online information tool that can tell you about support groups, activities and services available to you.